Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Winnie Winster's Slot Social Review: An Update!

Summary of post
A follow up update of my previous review of Slot Social. After more than a year of membership in this unbelievably addictive website, does Winnie Winster still hold me under her spell?? Did I ever get enough points to redeem any prizes? Yes and Yes!

Slot Social Anonymous?
I am now the President of SSA, myself a recovering addict ;). Actually I'm the only member of SSA. ;) I don't know if all my Slot Social buddies are in denial, offering up excuses like "it's so much fun, and it's free!" and "I won a $10 Walmart gift certificate!". Am I trying to convince myself that Slot Social is a bad thing?... Well, I'm not succeeding, and life is too short to agonize over whether addiction to this wonderful social game is bad or not. So I quit! (I mean I quit as president of SSA :)).

Hey, wanna join Slot Social? (If you can't beat them, join them!). Click here to join, and soon you'll be among the millions of folks worldwide who've had their day brightened by this impossibly irresistable 'friends help friends' game.

My Prize
I had racked up the 1,000,000 points needed to redeem my $5 Amazon gift certificate, within the first two months of playing an hour a day. But I decided to hold out for the $20 Amazon gift certificate (a whopping 3,800,000 points). I'm now so close to my prize I can almost taste it. I have 3,363,975 points and they don't expire. So I'll bide my time and accumulate points while indulging my 'addiction'...

Ah Slot Social, what's not to love about it? :)

By the way, I've also compiled in one handy location, links with discounts and coupons to all the places where I shop online. Check out Where Gracie Shops!


xo Gracie

P.S. It would be AWESOME if you could click on any ad here - my sponsors give me a few cents per click. Thanks for supporting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Please leave a comment or question!