Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Winnie Winster's Addictive Slot Social Game

Summary of post
A review of Slot Social. It is impossible to resist the lure of this social 'friends help friends' free game site where you can play hours helping online gameaholics win Amazon gift cards and other cool prizes, for free. Winnie Winster is ingenious and I am completely addicted!

What's Slot Social

Spin for cherries, bananas, grapes, single to triple bars, 7s, diamonds, winnies and wilds. Even better, trade with online buddies on a 5 person playing board. In a civilised 'room', buddies will take turns cashing the jackpot - 4 wilds and 1 Winnie. This wildly addictive game will consume those susceptible to such activities, namely yours truly.

What does it cost?

It's absolutely free. Upon signing up you get 200 free spins daily.

What do I get out of this?

There are heaps of prizes you can win, including $5 and $10 Amazon gift cards. You accumulate points by playing the game, then when you have enough, just redeem them for your choice prize. Plus you might make some friends too. It pays to cooperate and trade pieces, and also to work towards the Jackpot.

What do I REALLY get out of this?

Well, I did some rough calculations today. If you play jackpot with buddies, you could get about 25 cents an hour for your fun. This is based on a $5 Amazon gift certificate redeemable for 1,000,000 points, and it takes about 1 hour to accumulate 50,000 points. Not very lucrative, and I wouldn't recommend giving up your day job for this, but hey, it's fun and it's free! If you played everyday for an hour, that $5 reward would be yours in less than a month.

Wanna play? Try Slot Social now!

Additional Information

I finally signed up for basic membership $4.99 today. This gives me 4x points and 300 spins instead of 200 spins daily. So this means that it would take only 5 days to get that Amazon $5 gift card, playing 1 hour a day. And I can play without those pesky little ads showing up every 10 minutes! Yippee!

Update
Check out my review update on Winster here!

By the way, I've also compiled in one handy location, links with discounts and coupons to all the places where I shop online. Check out Where Gracie Shops!


xo Gracie

P.S. It would be AWESOME if you could click on any ad here - my sponsors give me a few cents per click. Thanks for supporting my blog!

8 comments:

  1. would click an ad on here if i could find one lol love this game as well and more people need to play! hope to play with ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helpful information

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for useful info,
    i clicked on ads , ( ads are in the bottom of this page )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Rach, Ms Anonymous and Winlin! How's Winster been treating you? :) I'll be posting an update soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know. My wife stay up very late playing this game and seem to be talking to herself all the time. She will complain that she is very tired when she get back from work, but once the game is on she won't go to sleep until she has no more spin -- and sometime she will stay on even if she runs out of spins -- just hang around with her cyber freinds. It's like cyber opium.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi 'Anon', thanks for stopping by! I think my husband will empathize with you! My husband understands that playing Slot Social is my 'relaxation', just like he watches TV, so for us it's OK. I love how you put it "Cyber Opium" that's the perfect description!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely LOVE this site! I play SLOTS whenever I can! I have made so very many friends here! Try it! It's so MUCH fun when you get into a j.p. [jackpot] room and EVERYONE joins and helps each other! WARNING: It is VERY addictive!
    MY husband can NOT stand to find me playing! DRATS!
    bobbimac

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi bobbimac, I know!! Winster is the best site ever and it's truly addictive as you say! Happy playing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you! Please leave a comment or question!