Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Get Paid $2 for your opinions at Reviewstream.com

Summary of Post: This post is for anyone who would like to make money for each (accepted) review submitted to Reviewstream.com

I stumbled across this paid review site Reviewstream.com last week that offers $2 for every review published. I'm usually cautious about investing any time into sites like these, but I figured that since I give my opinions and product reviews to other sites (e.g. Epinions.com and Amazon.com) anyways, why not make a couple of bucks for my time?

So I penned a quick review of my experience with United Mileage Plus' Restaurant.com point redemption (you can read it here), and
submitted it to Reviewstream.com to see if they would pay me anything for it.

They have a referral reward program that gives 1% to me for every article that is written by anyone I refer. I also submitted a review on a Deni 1.5 qt Automatic Ice Cream Maker (you can read it here).

Guess what? Today I received emails notifying me that both my reviews were accepted, and I had been paid $2 for each one! Reviewstream.com will send this money to my Paypal account when $50 has been accumulated. Considering 25 reviews = $50 would take me about 3 minutes to write each review, that would give me a princely rate of $40 per hour's worth of review writing.

This looks like a young/new site, with only 1000 plus reviewers right now. I expect that they may start paying less for each review once they reach a critical mass of reviewers, so now is a good time to put your opinions online through them.

If you found this post interesting and you are thinking of submitting a review, I would be very grateful if you would click through my referral link right here so I can get a small compensation for my time and effort getting this golden nugget of information out to you.

By the way, I've also compiled in one handy location, links with discounts and coupons to all the places where I shop online. Check out Where Gracie Shops!


xo Gracie

P.S. It would be AWESOME if you could click on any ad here - my sponsors give me a few cents per click. Thanks for supporting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Please leave a comment or question!