Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Winster Shut Down: All Good Things Come to an End

I was a mad Winster fan for over a year - the year that was one heckuva tough one, and Winster gave me an fun social outlet for stress-release. I somehow got through that year, and spent less time on Winster, checking in only once in a while to say hi to various ol' friends. (My Winster review HERE)

I tried checking in yesterday and was instead directed to a Winster Keepsake Book page.


Mixbook - Create Beautiful Photo Books and Scrapbooks! | Start your own Photo Books | Create custom Christmas Cards

I found out to my surprise that Winster had closed its social gaming website back in May 2012. Winnie Winster, the founder, said that they couldn't afford to keep it going anymore. Shucks. I have the fondest memories of those hours spent on Slot Social, where I mostly helped others JP.

Oh well. I guess I'll go out for a trail run instead. (Check out what else Gracie has been up to HERE :))

xo Gracie

P.S. It would be AWESOME if you could click on any ad here - my sponsors give me a few cents per click. Thanks for supporting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Please leave a comment or question!