Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Giant Eagle Nestle Choc Chips $1.16 each with coupon and cashback

This week Giant Eagle has a 'Buy $10 worth and get $2 off' for their Nestle Toll House Choc Chips, which also happen to be on sale at $2 each. I had a couple of $1 off 2 Nestle Choc Chip coupons and thought this would be a good time to use them :)

Question of the week
Did I need to buy $10 worth of choc chips before or after my $1 off coupons were applied? I asked
the friendly store associate. She told me that the coupons are taken off at the end, so I only needed to buy 5 choc chip packages to make up the $10.

Cost of 6 packages = $12
Deduct 3 $1 off 2 coupons = $12-$3 = $9
Deduct $2 (off a future purchase) = $9-$2=$7
Cost per package = $1.17

Not bad considering the sale price is $2, and normal price is $2.50.

By the way, I've also compiled in one handy location, links with discounts and coupons to all the places where I shop online. Check out Where Gracie Shops!


xo Gracie

P.S. It would be AWESOME if you could click on any ad here - my sponsors give me a few cents per click. Thanks for supporting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Please leave a comment or question!