Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

Zone Perfect Bars for 9 cents each with double $0.55 coupons

Zone Perfect bars are selling for $1.20 each at my Giant Eagle. I had 20 coupons for $0.55 off one bar or one box of these yummy low-carb Atkin-friendly treats. Giant Eagle doubles coupons up to $0.99, so each coupon doubled to $1.10.

Price after coupon = $1.20 - $1.10 = $0.10 each bar
Cost for 20 bars = $2

Plus I was on a big
stock up shopping trip, and chose to apply my 13% foodperks discount.

Final price after 13% foodperks discount = $0.09 each bar
Total cost for 20 bars = $1.74 (!)

Buying without coupons would have cost $24, so I guess I got a good deal!

A good place to buy coupons is Ebay. I bought another 15 coupons for $2 with free shipping, so I guess I'm going shopping again! (note: you're not actually supposed to sell or trade coupons or at least that's what it says on the back of each coupon, but it seems heaps of people do that)

By the way, I've also compiled in one handy location, links with discounts and coupons to all the places where I shop online. Check out Where Gracie Shops!


xo Gracie

P.S. It would be AWESOME if you could click on any ad here - my sponsors give me a few cents per click. Thanks for supporting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Please leave a comment or question!