Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Free $10 deal bucks from Living Social

I'm such a sucker for freebies and LivingSocial knows it! Having signed up a few months ago but not bought anything, I was reeled in for a second look by a free $10 credit that arrived in my inbox.

A quick scan of available deals showed a 10 ft usb data cable from Widget Love at $10. The normal sale price for this 'High quality' cable at Widget Love is $24.99. Is this cable diamond encrusted or something? Amazon stocks these at $4.73 with free shipping. :\

I redeemed my $10 deal bucks and ordered my free cable. The entire process took less than 2 minutes. Sweet! Thanks Living Social!


xo Gracie

P.S. It would be AWESOME if you could click on any ad here - my sponsors give me a few cents per click. Thanks for supporting my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you! Please leave a comment or question!